Please join FEMA and association partners on, May 28, for the first of a two-part webinar on
COOP Planning for States and Local Governments.
Part I: Introduction to COOP Planning – Thursday, May 28, 3:30 – 5:00pm
Part II: Explores more advanced COOP concepts – Thursday, June 18, 3:30 – 5:00pm
COOP Planning during the COVID-19 pandemic will help your government to:
- Identify essential government functions
- Plan for operations with a reduced workforce
- Recommend areas in which to build staff redundancy
- Establish a devolution plan should staff become sick
- Consider the impacts of reduced revenue on programs and services
- Prepare for a traditional disaster scenario during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Develop planning assumptions for an effective ‘return to normal’ based on your timeline
We hope you or your staff can join this how-to discussion on developing new
or modifying existing COOP plans for COVID-19 pandemic conditions.